| Monday, February 19, 2007 |
| A Taste of Thailand |
Hey everyone! Remember us? Yeah, it's been awhile since we've posted, but we're now back in China (with a functioning internet!) and back on schedule.
We wanted to share a little bit about what we've been doing for the past five weeks, so we put together this slide show. I know vacation slide shows can sometimes be a little lame, so we tried to keep it down to a very limited number of pictures. Hope you enjoy them. (If you want to see more photos from the trip, click HERE ).
The show should run on its own, and if you want to read the descriptions that go along with it, just click on each photo as it goes by.
(Danielle wanted to make a special shout out to T2. She thought of you guys a lot during our time in Thailand, we wished you all could have been there with us.)
|
posted by Aaron @ 8:00 AM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
Hey guys, Your pictures are just wonderful!! What I want to know is, did you get to see Dao? Mom
-
Glad to hear from you again. continuing to lift you up, always. I am sure you have heard that blessings abound at Twin Oaks. Love, Carol Horn
-
Dear Danielle: Just a little note from your cousin in Wisconsin. I came across your email address from your parents Christmas letter, so I thought I should check it out. GREAT photos! You &/or Aaron are great photographers. It looks like you're having a great time. Since we're in the middle of a snowstorm here--the warm weather looks wonderful:) Can't wait till Mom and I go to Hawaii in April. Well, continue to enjoy yourselves there. Take care and God bless. Debbie Dueppen
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Hey guys,
Your pictures are just wonderful!! What I want to know is, did you get to see Dao?
Mom