Downtown Chinatown
Monday, October 30, 2006
A Place For All of Us
The internet here can be a bit ... interesting. Once again the usual posting has been delayed a bit by our inability to log in until now, which in our time zone is very late and I have classes very early. So in the meantime until I can get a proper posting, I thought I'd share this:

Last weekend Danielle and I were searching around some local markets looking for some hard-to-find items. In one particular store we were searching around when I found myself in the men's underwear section. The display was similar to what you might find in the U.S., a wall of male models wearing only their briefs, until this stood out to. Apparently in China, they want to make a place for everyone, and are kind enough to include the heavier ones of us in our need for unmentionables. I got such a kick out of it I took a picture. And in case you can't see it, it does indeed say "Fat Men's Underwear" at the bottom.

posted by Aaron @ 9:59 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is hilarious!! why are the people not Chinese?
    Mom

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So is that the typical Westerner to the Chineese? At least they're happy and enjoy referees who like "GOOD FEEL"

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "So is that the typical Westerner to the Chineese?"

    Um ... yes. Which is probably why they give my wife such strange looks. But don't worry, your time is coming soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aaron
See my complete profile
Name: Danielle
See my complete profile
Home: Chinatown, China
Recent Pictures
www.flickr.com
Aaron & Danielle's photos More of Aaron & Danielle's photos
Archives
Where Are You From?

Previous Posts
Powered by



BLOGGER