| Tuesday, September 05, 2006 |
| Housekeeping |
A couple of housekeeping items:
--We care about all of you, and so we are committed to having a blog that is as painless as possible to keep track of. I know how frustrating it can be sometimes to check back frequently on a site, never really having any idea when a new post is coming. So we've decided to commit to updating this blog at least once a week. If you check back every Monday morning, you'll find something new. We may have irregular inspiriation that comes at other times during the week, but we just want to provide a little bit of structure to all of you who are so important to us.
--I've realized that the comment option on this blog can be a little confusing. Simply put, we are required to have the "comment moderation" option on. What that means is that everytime you leave a comment, we view it in another area and approve it before it can be posted. So if you've possibly been wondering why a comment you left might take a day or two (or never at all) to show up, that's why. I'm sorry for the inconvience, but it's really the wisest way we can do this. |
posted by Aaron @ 11:00 PM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
hey guys, the pictures are super! i love to see the way you see china.
-
Hi Aaron and Danielle, I am really enjoying keeping up with you and your adventures in China. I loved the slide show. Hope all is better with Aaron. Keeping you both lifted up on a regular basis. Take Care
-
So you don't want us to post the same thing 6 times? Well, ok. But just for you two.
We think about you two and love you both. We'll meet with you at your father's house whenever you come home. I've heard it's great there. We'll call him and talk with him about you two. He loves you very much and we do too.
Keep taking those photos. They are truly fantastic.
-
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
hey guys,
the pictures are super! i love to see the way you see china.