| Monday, April 23, 2007 |
| Downtown Chinatown 2.0 (now with comments!) |
Welcome to the new blog! I think it's fitting that the 50th post here is to introduce the new digs that I've been working on for the past few weeks. As necessity is the mother of invention, the problems that occured with the switch from the old blogger to the new blogger finally led me to raise the white flag, gut the whole thing, and start over.
Truth be told, I was never really crazy about the old blog design, but seeing as how I don't know HTML code and I've never actually designed a website before, it was the best I could do. This new blog is a basic template, with some small customizations to make it what we want. I hope you enjoy it.
Most importantly, the comment function has been fixed. So once again we're looking forward to hearing from you. Sorry for our notable absence of late. We're back on schedule and we've got plenty to write about.
See you next Monday. |
posted by Aaron @ 10:58 PM  |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
sweet updates! glad to see you guys are back.
-
so you're NOT just ignoring all of my comments... sweet.
-
It worked! Glad to see things back up and running. Love the pix - all looks very familiar.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
sweet updates! glad to see you guys are back.