Downtown Chinatown
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Video Star
She's only been doing this for a few days, and we were lucky enough to catch it on video. Here it is, Ellie laughing:



And as a bonus video, here's Ellie with her new toy. It lights up and plays music and all that jazz. She seems to enjoy it.



EDIT: we changed the videos from Blogger to YouTube because Blogger videos don't work in all countries (namely, China.).
posted by Aaron @ 8:59 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! So I take it YouTube is back in good graces with your homeland?

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    Adorable!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Outstanding!! I really think she's going to be a musician.
    Thanks! Nai Nai

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks a lot like me when I was little.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aaron
See my complete profile
Name: Danielle
See my complete profile
Home: Chinatown, China
Recent Pictures
www.flickr.com
Aaron & Danielle's photos More of Aaron & Danielle's photos
Archives
Where Are You From?

Previous Posts
Powered by



BLOGGER