Downtown Chinatown
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Back in the PRC
Hey there. So we're back in China and have been for a few weeks. Sorry about the lack of updates and such, but our return here has been less than, um, ... pleasant for a few reasons I can't really get into.

But we're here. We're getting back into our routine. I started teaching last week and we should be on a more normal schedule after a summer that was anything but.

We did take a crazy trip to Inner Mongolia a week ago that I'll write about soon. Until then, thanks for checking in and putting up with our lack of anything.
posted by Aaron @ 9:26 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Updated Every Monday? Misprint?

    ~Confused-cius

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Halloween!!!!

    ~Jose Madre

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aaron
See my complete profile
Name: Danielle
See my complete profile
Home: Chinatown, China
Recent Pictures
www.flickr.com
Aaron & Danielle's photos More of Aaron & Danielle's photos
Archives
Where Are You From?

Previous Posts
Powered by



BLOGGER