Downtown Chinatown
Monday, May 12, 2008
Earthquake Update
Just wanted to post a quick message letting everyone know that we were not at all affected by the recent earthquake here in China. While some reports said that our city could feel shaking, we personally didn't feel a thing.

Please remember the thousands that have been affected by this tragedy.
posted by Aaron @ 7:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Guys...

    I don't know if you remember me but when I heard about the earthquake you guys immediately came to mind...I am so glad you are safe...I am so excited that you have started a family...I have news myself...I am married now...met the man of my dreams not long after you left. Hope you are loving it there. Take care.

    Nicole Desmond now Nicole Kish!!! : )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aaron
See my complete profile
Name: Danielle
See my complete profile
Home: Chinatown, China
Recent Pictures
www.flickr.com
Aaron & Danielle's photos More of Aaron & Danielle's photos
Archives
Where Are You From?

Previous Posts
Powered by



BLOGGER